A telescopic sight, is asighting device that is based on an optical refracting telescope. They are equipped with some form of graphic image pattern (a reticle) mounted in an optically appropriate position in their optical system to give an accurate aiming point.
Hunting Rifle Scope Features:
1. High durability one-piece aluminum alloy in black matte and beautiful complement
2. 30mm tube perfect on heavy, hard-hitting, large caliber rifles used for extended ranges
3. Front first focal plane reticle riflescope / FFP riflescope
4. Side focus parallax adjustment with 20-yard to infinity adjustment structure.
5. Fully multi-coated lenses greatly improve light transmission, brightness, contrast, detail and color rendering
6. Windage and elevation knobs with positive & precise reticle movements of 1/4 moa, zero resettable
7. Button control reticle color illumination red and green
8. Smooth operating soft-touch rubber variable power ring
9. Full nitrogen filled waterproof, fog proof and shock proof
As a Hunting Rifle Scope manufacture with independent research and development ability , we warmly welcome all visitors, business negotiations and the establishment of long-term friendly and cooperative relations.
Post time: Jun-18-2018